Monday, December 26, 2011

New Year, New Goal!

Welcome everyone, to my blog and my first official posting!

Perhaps you're wondering about my name? Just say it three times fast...

Now you got it. :)

Who am I?

I am a lifelong author who has turned away from the light and entered into the dark side of writing...erotica!

While I do just fine with the stories I write in regular fiction, I have decided to take things in a new direction with a new pen name. Most of the stories I write have some aspect of bondage or control in them, because it turns me on - and I know it will make you tingle with delight.

That's why I've started this blog. I want my readers to have a place to check out what I'm writing and get their hands on it as easily as possible.

I'll be starting 2012 off with a bang. My goal is to publish 2 brand new stories every week for the first three months. It'll be a non-stop barrage of smut to keep your lips (and your pussy) wet.

My mistress (aka my wife) has expressed her desire to help me stay motivated. If I fail to write like I'm supposed to, she's getting the leather strap and having some fun of her own. Don't tell her how much I like it, though.

I hope you'll enjoy my work and it will bring some spice and a few mind-blowing orgasms into your life!

No comments:

Post a Comment