Thursday, February 16, 2012

Lots of Stuff!

I am Jack's bottle of Astroglide
The last two or three weeks have been crazy!

I must be trying to give myself a mental hernia because I'm working on two trilogies at the same time, along with my regular fiction stuff and short erotica stories. The Kindred of Lust series should be wrapping up with the final part at the end of next week, followed shortly by the second installment of my fantasy mind-control story, The Dragon Amulet.

Since my last post, I've published Trio, a hot menage involving one tired housewife and a double body massage - complete with a very happy ending. I also put out Ass, Grass, or Cash: No One Rides for Free, the short story of a pretty Texas girl stranded on the desert road and getting a 'hand' from two cowboys in a pickup truck.

If that wasn't enough, inspiration struck again and I've already made the cover to my next short, "Tight Club".
Check it:

It's going to be my very first foray into the jam-packed world of gay, M/M erotica. I also guarantee that somewhere in the book, someone will say, "Fuck me in the ass as hard as you can." Sort of a sick ode to the movie that I hope some of my readers will enjoy.

Geez, I think I have enough to keep me busy for the next two weeks.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment