Sunday, January 20, 2013

Gender Swap Madness!

To celebrate the release of Gender Swap Lollipop 5 & the Volume One Bundle, I've decided to make Gender Swap Lollipop 1 - NOW FREE!


Hopefully, lots of interested readers can get their hands on a copy and join in on the fun, twisty, erotic world that I'm building. If you still haven't read it, I suggest you do. I've found nothing hotter than the pure satisfaction that comes when I watch my characters finally give in to the mental and physical changes that they are undergoing. Once that happens, you know that you've reached the real climax of the story!

So, come along for the wild ride and grab yourself a copy -on the cheap- today of this titular :) ebook. You'll never look at regular lollipops the same way again!
























No comments:

Post a Comment